3.13.2013

At last!

Words can't describe how excited I am to start a blog again! Especially as an adult... the last blog I had was when I was about 14, when I had my own websites on Angelfire and Geocities... remember those? My page was filled with sparkly animations, music, and animal cursors that made my page slow down tremendously. But they were so worth it, right?! Ha!

I am currently on my college spring break, and unfortunately didn't get to go anywhere warm with a beach, so here I am! After hours of setting up, I finally got my blog to look pretty much like I pictured in my head. Schwing!

I have been an avid blog reader for months now, and have officially been inspired to start my own again. It just looks so fun, especially when I have all these ideas in my head that I'd like to share with the everyone! Now that I finally got the time to set this baby up, I hope to get the ball rolling with fun outfit posts, beauty favorites, fitness routines, my lifestyle, and any other things I find interesting.

Cheers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment