3.26.2013

Leopard Print

I LOVE leopard print lately. I just think it's so cute! At least when it's styled in a non-Jersey shoreish way... (don't get me wrong on hating on it, that show is one of my guilty pleasures). I got these cute and comfy leopard print slip ons at Target on clearance for only $5. Such a freakin' steal. I love them! They are super versatile, and have found many different outfits to wear them with. 

This is what I wore them with recently. I think they look especially cute with some skinny's.




Leopard flats and slip ons seem to be everywhere these days, so if you can't find these ones, you're very likely to find another great pair! 
similar: HERE | HERE | HERE

top: tj maxx. black tank: express (old). jeans: ae. shoes: target. necklace: target.



No comments:

Post a Comment