3.17.2013

Keep Calm And Leprechaun On.

In the spirit of the holiday, I decided to wear a little green for this outfit of the day. The minty-green color of my sweater is one of my absolute favorite colors, and it has became quite the trend. From mint green pants to mint green nail polish (yes, I have both...), I have definitely been sucked into this trendy color.

We celebrated the holiday by having a small gathering at our place yesterday instead of today. We can't Sunday Funday these days- duty calls! It was a lot of fun hanging out with some old high school friends of ours. Whatever you did yesterday or are doing today to celebrate this holiday, play safe! Cheers. :)




I am in love with these BC booties. I can't wait to wear them with shorts & dresses!



sweater: express. pale yellow tank: american eagle. jeans: ae
nude & gold glitter booties: bc footwear. big gold & mint bracelet: f21
humanity bracelet: buckle. small gold bracelet: express. sunglasses: h&m.
nail polish: bare bones by revlon.


No comments:

Post a Comment