3.27.2013

Combat Boots

 I just got these Steve Madden combat boots this past weekend at DSW and I am absolutely in love! They are so adorable, and can be worn tied all the way up or untied halfway down, to give that relaxed/slouched look to them-- which is my favorite way to wear them! You can dress them up or down, pair them with skinnies, shorts, or a dress... I am officially obsessed with combat boots. 

Here's how I rocked them in my OOTD from yesterday: 
  




The best part was that I got them on clearance for $40 bucks in the store! I looked online, and they were still selling them for $60... so I am verrry happy with my purchase. :) I am cheap, so I love a great deal. 
I am also quite obsessed with this cute polka dot top I got from Forever 21. It has a cute tie in the back that ties into a bow too! 


polka dot top: f21. black jeggings: love culture. jacket: h&m. sunglasses: old navy.
cuff bracelet: ae. combat boots: dsw (they just recently sold out of the taupe color online that I'm wearing, so check your local store!).



1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with polka dots. Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete